The Flinders Island Wild Weekend
The Flinders Island Wild Weekend will be held in the middle of the famous Flinders Island crayfish season.
During this extended weekend experience (Friday – Monday) you will experience a unique and wild Flinders Island adventure, including:
- bespoke food and wine experiences by The Flinders Wharf, featuring local Chefs, and local produce, including the famous Flinders Island crayfish
- a sense of the incredible native and introduced plant-life on Flinders Island
- meet and greet with the local community of Flinders Island
- learn how to make your own foraged foliage tablescape + arrangement with Lokale Blumen
- experience nature on a hike, as featured in the Top Walks of Tasmania.
- revel in a gin, whisky and vodka tastings at the newly opened Furneaux Distillery
Whether it is your first time on the island, or as a returning visitor, the magic of The Flinders Island Wild Weekend is in spending time with other plant lovers, bushwalkers and wanderers all in the comfort of stunning beach-side accommodation, alongside incredible gourmet food and wine.
Flinders is a vast island.. we’re going to cover the north and south of the island on this trip.
- Contact details
13 Mar 2020 to 23 Mar 2020
0411 144 224
The Flinders Wharf, 16 Esplanade, Whitemark, Tasmania, 7255