A beautiful small church dating to 1881 and consecrated in 1882 to serve the Anglican and Presbyterian communities. It is currently used by the Anglican, Uniting and Catholic Church congregations. We are a church for the East Coast of Tasmania.
Offers a weekly church service at both Swansea and Triabunna and a less regular church at Woodsdale and Bicheno. Please stay around afterwards to chat and enjoy a cuppa.
Please see our website for church times.