Looking for travel advice? Visit one of our visitor centres — staffed by friendly, knowledgeable locals who are passionate about Tasmania.
Information Centres make up part of the Tasmanian Visitor Information Network and are ready to offer travel advice, provide maps or assist with booking services.
Look for the little blue and yellow “i” signs to find an accredited Tasmanian Visitor Information Centre.
Drop into a Visitor Information Centre for:
- Itinerary planning
- Maps and directions
- Booking services for accommodation and tours
- Attractions, events, retail outlets and local services information
- Road condition information and transport options
- Public toilets on site or nearby
- Emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Local knowledge and insights
- 24-hour access to information
There are also white “i” centres that offer limited services.
Visitor Information Centres are open seven days a week.
To enhance your stay, download the Discover Tasmania app for real-time tips and updates tailored to your location.