Visitor Information Centres
Drop in and get advice, maps and ideas or book an adventure or your next overnight stay.
Look for the blue and yellow 'i' - it's your pointer to our friendly, helpful, accredited Tasmanian Visitor Information Centres.
Our Visitor Information Centres are part of the Tasmanian Visitor Information Network, staffed by friendly knowledgeable locals who are passionate about Tasmania, and in particular - their areas.
Visitor Information Centres are open seven days a week.
Services include free information on:
- Itinerary planning
- Maps and directions
- Booking services for accommodation and tours
- Attractions, events, retails outlets and local services
- Road conditions and transport options
- 24-hour access to information
- Public toilets onsite or nearby
- Emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Local knowledge and insights.
There are also white “i” centres that offer limited services.
To contact our visitor centres see the Tasmanian Visitor Information Network